1800's Farmhouse where I grew up

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Technical Difficulties

It has been a summer of technical difficulties, and I am currently without a reliable internet signal.  This has been an ongoing issue but I hope to be up and running again when school starts.  Sadly, that day is right around the corner. I found my first fall leaf, in all its red and yellow glory, in the backyard today. 

It both saddened and gave me joy, as fall is truly a spectacular season when you are tucked amidst mountains and trees.  Thank you for your patience and warm thoughts.
I'll be BACK!
A warm country hug to all,
Lisa <3 

1 comment:

  1. yayy we missed u!! id say in about 3 more weeks ill be ready for the fall jeans-and-sweatshirt, pretty-colored-leaves, and FOOOOOTBALLLL!! not quite yet tho. well, im always ready for football! haha

    ReplyDelete